Finance Jobs | Graduate Program
Influencers Really Steal
This is finance in its fully immersive form. From preparing accounts, statutory and regulatory reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting to risk management, you’ll learn everything you need to know to really fly.
And you will also learn how to see the story behind the numbers. What they say about our current performance and what might be on the horizon.
You will be involved in things like planning where and when to market our brands, and whether to launch new products and campaigns. Your astute analysis and appreciation of risk versus reward will guide the thinking of others and drive our sales.
Everything here points to real work with key responsibilities, so you’re contributing from day one. And there will be a great support structure in place to help you go the distance. But you will have control over your career by building relationships, seeking out opportunities, and pursuing your ambitions.
Here is what you will learn in the program:
- Preparation and maintenance of accounts
- Legal and regulatory reporting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Risk management and commercial insurance
- Management reporting for decision making
- Project and activity evaluation
- Working capital and project management