Opening of the Kontiki Finance service center in Labasa
Local company Kontiki Finance Limited (KFL) officially opened a new service center in Labasa on Friday. Kontiki Finance Limited Product and Distribution Manager Phillip Lacey said
Kontiki Finance President Daryl Tarte cuts the ribbon as he stands with Gurbachan Singh Memorial Trust President and Trustee Charan Jeath Singh, Labasa Chamber of Commerce and Industries President Satish Kumar, and the staff of the Kontiki Finance branch in Labasa on Friday 23 February. Photo: Shratika Naidu
Local company Kontiki Finance Limited (KFL) officially opened a new service center in Labasa on Friday.
Kontiki Finance Limited’s product and distribution manager, Phillip Lacey, said as part of its commitment, the licensed lender opened the first store at the front of Gurbachan Shopping Center, Nasekula Road.
It will provide high quality customer service and the delivery of financial products and services to its clients.
“This service center provides a comprehensive customer value-added proposition for customers in the Northern Province with four employees, including several virtual kiosks where customers can speak with specialists from the Suva office, based on levels four and five from Tappoo City, ”said Mr. Lacey mentioned.
“This is in line with the company’s motto, ‘Secure, Local, Innovative’.
“The company has come a long way in almost three years of existence. “
The opening was chaired by the Chairman of Kontiki Finance Limited, Daryl Tarte, in the presence of the Chairman and Trustee of the Gurbachan Singh Memorial Trust, Charan Jeath Singh, and the Chairman of the Labasa Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Satish Kumar.
It should be noted that some of the highlights of KFL so far have been:
1) Champions of financial literacy through roadshows and media in all 14 provinces enabling people to make more informed decisions about their financial future
2) Out of 50 large companies surveyed by a private company in Fiji, KFL was ranked as the best employer in Fiji
3) KFL has the best term deposit rates in the country since they started, up to 6.5% per annum
4) They are based in Suva, Lautoka and Labasa
5) Third largest Facebook following in the South Pacific for banks and financial institutions for their informative financial literacy updates with over 30,000 likes
6) The only financial institution where you can apply for a loan online for same day pre-approval on KFL’s Facebook page and website.
7) KFL is also on the cusp of listing on the South Pacific Stock Exchange (SPSE), a clear example of the company’s growth and an exciting opportunity for investors.
Feedback: [email protected]