Supernature – Finance Manager (UK)
We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented CFO to join our team. This is a far-reaching role that will suit someone who wants to play a key role in growing a young, disruptive music company. Reporting to senior management, you will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the business and client finances, gaining exposure to all parts of the business.
Founded in south London in 2017, Supernature provides management and creative services to a diverse list of independent artists and brands, including AJ Tracey, Dorian Electra, Conducta & Kiwi Rekords, Sega Bodega, Juice Menace and more . With a focus on empowerment and entrepreneurship, we provide creators with all the tools and support needed to build a successful and sustainable business without compromise.
- Ensure that accurate monthly and annual management accounts are provided in a timely manner – for Supernature and corporate management clients
- Produce annual budgets and monthly profit and cash forecasts
- Ensure day-to-day transactions are recorded at Supernature and management client companies
- Supplier relationship management and preparation of weekly payment cycle for authorization Issuance of sales invoices and credit control management
- Provide business support and business information to our team, and help establish project budgets and projections
- Manage our royalty accounting using the Curve platform and ensure timely payment of royalties to grantees
- Payroll management, PAYE and pensions
- Work with external accountants to produce statutory accounts, regulatory reports and manage tax compliance (e.g. corporate tax, VAT, PAYE, etc.)
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders (bank, royalty accounting departments, client account managers, etc.)
- Identify and implement process and system improvements in our financial infrastructure Occasional business administration (e.g. company registration)
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or partially qualified
- Previous experience in a fast growing SME
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- confident communicator
- Excellent command of Excel
- Previous experience working in a creative industry (especially music)
- Previous experience as sole charge finance manager
- Knowledge of royalty accounting
- Interest in DeFi, blockchain and the future of finance
Supernature is at the forefront of the artist empowerment revolution. This is a unique opportunity to work not only with some of the most exciting artists and labels in the independent sector, but also with a passionate team dedicated to creating a prosperous future for creators.
We apply a flexible work policy, with unlimited paid holidays and the possibility of defining your own hours. You will also have access to our company pension plan.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to apply